Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Information Overload…

UYMG Malaysia 2007 came to an end today. I left at 550 pm before the whole session ended as I was rushing to the airport.

It was the most hectic 4 days events that I had ever attended. We were in the beautiful Kuala Lumpur Convention centre daily from 9.00 am to 9.00 pm. There were many speakers and a lot of information was flowing freely daily.

I was really information overloaded and I will need the next few days to sort all things out. However, I would like to share a few things which stood out for me in the last few days.

  • Jaz Lai’s session on “5 Lazy Steps on List Building Method” has given me a lot more confidence that internet marketing is viable and it is not that difficult after all. I was rather confused the 1st few days until this last session. It was really enlightening and what I had learned from the 1st 3 days came alive. Thanks, Jaz.
  • Strangely enough, UYMG was not all talking about Internet, it encompassed all aspect of business from vision, mission, leadership skill and even working on inner belief system besides Internet marketing technique.
  • Pep talk by Stephen on the last day in which he rebuked us on not being serious with what we want to do really woke me up. I dare not cut corners from then on.. If I want to be successful, I need to be serious about it.
  • In one of the session (could not remember which one), something bizarre happened to me. I was close to tears as I was thinking of my wife and I felt I need to do all this for her so that she will enjoy her life to the fullest now and not later. This has given me the greatest motivation to move on.
  • I had signed up for the coaching session with Stephen as it has always been our dream to be consultants and I believe I need to take this giant step of faith. I want to be trained so that I can be rich but at the same time I will have more flexible time to serve God, groom the young people and help the less fortunate.

Overall, it’s been great 4 days. Go and join UYMG Australia in November in Sydney. You will never regret!

Huh, I am still information overloaded and I need to unload them. Hahaha.

Read more update soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad that UYMG is over. At the same time, it is time to reinvigorate and go thru a rebirth process to integrate the mindset and interet marketing into our muscles.

Great to see that you have made a step to be a consultant!

Adios
Shafir Ahmad